Levstal Group is a company existing on the market for 29 years. We have tremendous experience in the fabrication of steel truss form and frames for residential and commercial buildings. During their existence, they have taken leading positions in this field in Estonia and have gained worldwide recognition.
The average productivity of the company is about 12 thousand tons of structures per year. We are certified according to EN 1090, we manufacture products in accordance with strict quality build standards.
Steel trusses design with a guarantee of quality
Our premade trusses have amazing performance, reliability, durability, and safety. Due to their high wear resistance, they exhibit durability. Designed for use in external as well as internal load-bearing walls, roof trusses, floor beams, barns.
We work on modern equipment for welding, assembly, cutting, which positively affects the quality of products. We offer our clients a full range of services, from design to production, transportation, and installation. All products meet the specifications, so no additional changes are required and are fully ready for installation.
Why choose Levstal manufactured trusses
- High-precision products: not subject to shrinkage, as well as deformation of the form and structural changes;
- Products with high strength: for decades, retains its original properties;
- Material that is not exposed to moisture or insects even in places hidden from the eyes, the structure will remain reliable and durable;
- Non-combustible material: steel is fireproof because it is not afraid of fire;
- Lightweight constructions able to cover a large distance between load-bearing walls – metal frames will help identify potential weak points of the building at the design stage and at the same time save money;
- Universal product: pre-engineered trusses can be used for areas of unusual shape or angle;
- Easy installation: steel frames are easy to use and quickly mounted even without the participation of professionals.
Contact our friendly team right now to get advice for your project.