To all our customers and partners,
In many places throughout the world, daily life has been suspended in order to slow down the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the most vulnerable people in our societies.
At Levstal, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our community, beginning with our employees. This is even more relevant now, at a time of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We continue to monitor the public health situation closely and adhere strictly to all advice by local governments and global health authorities. Following their recommendations, we:
- have increased hygiene measures in the office and production premises;
- have instructed employees to keep social distancing in the workplace;
- have restricted business travel;
- have prohibited all meetings in and out of the office with clients and partners;
- employees who can work remotely were asked to work from their homes and continue to support you without disruption;
- have switched to digital communication via Microsoft Teams and other messengers in order to stay connected with customers and partners
We are doing all we can to keep the promises given to our customers. Still, please note that the situation can affect deliveries or workflow. In case of changes, we will inform related parties. For additional information, please contact your manager. We hope for your understanding.
Let’s keep calm, stay safe, and maintain a productive quarantine!